3. The yearly earned revenue for this specific business must be no less than $120,000, with all earnings placed into a business checking account.
1. We only facilitate business loans to business owners.
Standard Loan Requirements
2. Minimum time in business is 12 months.
10. Please note that the only physical deposits we count, are those that come from sales transactions. We will not factor in transfers, gifts, loans, or anything else that is not from a legitimate sales transaction. For example, if you have $15,000 in deposits, and only $9,000 comes from sales transactions, then you will only get credit for $9,000. Not $15,000.
Just to be clear, these loans are for WORKING CAPITAL. Working capital loans are not for start ups. We only work with existing businesses that are in full operation, with deposits made of no less than $10,000 per month ($120,000 per year) into a valid business checking account for this specific business. They are not for debt consolidation, vacation trips, gambling, or some other inappropriate usage. This is money for valid business usages only. Valid purposes include expansion, equipment, payroll, inventory, etc. Things that will help you build & grow your business, so you can be more successful.
NOTE: All other requirements we will discuss over the phone
8. With regard to your business bank account, no more than 5 NSFs, unless you process credit cards. No more than 3 negative days.
Purpose of Loan - Use of Funds.
6. Your business bank statements must reflect a minimum of 7 physical deposits into your business bank account.
4. If you have defaulted on a previous merchant cash advance or ACH business loan before, don't bother applying, because you will get rejected.
11. If you are in collections, and/or behind on an ACH business loan or merchant cash advance, it is imperative that you pay the loan (or loans) off in full. Do not settle on the debt, or these debts. Pay the debt (or debts) off in full. Present proof of the payment in full letter, for each neglected debt, with your initial application. We are also going to ask for a detailed handwritten or typed letter of explanation. This does not guarantee approval, though gives you a much better chance of it.
9. To qualify you must be an official owner of record and show physical proof of ownership. We also need you to be in good & active standing with the state in which your business is registered and send us a copy of your SS-4.
When you are ready to take advantage of the great offers I have in store for you, call me, Jonathan Mendelsohn, at 516-252-4568. Help me, help you get the best deals available.
7. With regard to your business bank account, you must have an average daily balance of no less than $1,000.
When we do business, I am not going to be your salesman. I am going to be a lot more than even a coach. I am going to be your working capital sensei. I am going to help you navigate away from overpriced deals. Lame offers that will cripple your business. Dealing with these sharks is not prudent. It is financial suicide. You are in business to make money. Not lose your spouse, your business, your house & your car. My primary objective is to help you obtain the very best business operating capital in the market today. The best rates. The best terms. The best of everything. Let's be real. Not everyone is going to qualify for a loan, and not everyone who qualifies for financing is going to get into the best programs. However, if you listen to me, work with me, and allow me to gear you in the right direction, we can get better together. You will improve, your business will grow, and so will our business & personal relationship.
5. You must be depositing a minimum of $10,000 EACH month into your business checking account.